Palm Beach Gardens Esthetic Dentistry - The Benefits of Cosmetic Care
At the dental office of James C. Dee, DMD, MAGD, we provide cosmetic dental services in Palm Beach Gardens to help our patients achieve attractive, strong, and healthy smiles. Restoring damaged teeth is an important part of keeping a smile healthy over time and allowing patients to feel confident about the way their teeth look.
To learn more about what we can do to improve your smile, contact our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Dee, for a consultation!
Cosmetic Treatment Options: Teeth Replacement, Whitening, and Tooth-Colored Restorations
No two patients are the same, which is why our office provides a multitude of cosmetic and restorative dental treatments to repair decayed teeth, replace missing teeth, and brighten natural dental enamel. These procedures can be combined with a comprehensive treatment plan that rejuvenates your smile and prevents loss of dental function.
Cosmetic dental restorations from Dr. Dee can include:
- Veneers – With these thin porcelain shells, teeth can be made to look whiter and better aligned. Veneers can comprehensively improve the appearance of your smile in only two dental appointments.
- Crowns – A crown or cap replaces decayed dental enamel and prevents bacteria from spreading to other teeth. Your ability to bite and chew is improved, and your smile will look healthy and feel strong.
- Bridges – Fixed dental bridges close the gap caused by a missing tooth or several lost teeth. Bridges utilize two crowns on each end and prosthetic teeth in between to repair your smile.
- Implant Crowns – Permanent, implant teeth are one of the strongest ways to functionally and aesthetically restore your smile. A small screw, or post, is placed into the jaw bone and a natural-looking dental crown is added on top. For patients facing tooth loss, Dr. Dee provides single implant crowns in Palm Beach Gardens.
- Teeth Whitening – For some patients, an improvement in the whiteness of their smile is all that’s necessary for a boost of confidence. With NiteWhite teeth whitening, we provide patients with a customized and powerful way to brighten their teeth at home.
Even when it comes to filling cavities and repairing chipped dental enamel, Dr. Dee utilizes tooth-colored composite resin to ensure that your smile is naturally repaired – no more metal fillings or dark spots on teeth.
White Dental Crowns and Other Cosmetic Restorations
Cosmetic dental services from our office can include the use of e.max® to match several facets of natural teeth, from texture to color to the way light reflects off the dental enamel. As a highly durable material, e.max® cosmetic dental restorations stand the test of time and look as natural as possible.
When restoring teeth that were damaged by decay or accident our office utilizes porcelain-fused-to-metal and e.max® prosthetics. Restorations such as crowns and bridges with a metal base prove to be long-lasting for patients who are hard on their teeth, and with a coating of tooth-colored porcelain, your repaired smile will look seamless.
Contact our Palm Beach Gardens Cosmetic Dentist!
Dr. James Dee can help you with a brand new and healthier smile with tooth-colored restorations and customized cosmetic dental solutions. To schedule your consultation or to speak to a member of our team, contact our office today.